Of late I have been waking up a lot during the night and having bizarre dreams . The first one was a few weeks ago ,I was shagging a bloke in a room in a hotel the room was like an office with glass windows adn on the other side of the glass were OAP's all eating cream teas. The bloke was late for work and left but he left behind paperwork I was about to take it to him when the hotel manager came in and told me that people had complained that the floor show wasn't good enough and demanded that I meet him in the Eyre room to explain myself. I tried for ages to find the room but couldn't and eventually I realised I would be late to pick my kids up from school so I ran out the hotel and found myself trying to get to darlo station half way there I found myself in wheel chair and out of control careering down a ramp and straight onto the train which is odd cos there are no trains to where I live) I woke up at this point and thought well that was odd.
The about a week ago I dreamed that there was a massive blue and white striped Lizard on my wall and that if I moved my feet it would start eating my toes , I woke up and lay in bed for ages scared to move until i realised it had been a dream
Then this morning I had the worst oen yet . someohow I was in a really nice hotel room giving les Battersby a blow job when he morphed into janice and I was trying to say but Im not a lezzer and janice was saying its ok Ive got a cock so you cant be , fortunately I woke up at that point.
Saturday, 4 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Is this really made up or did you really dream it or did it really happen?
unfortunately I dreamed them all Im still trying to get over the les battersby one
Is les the irish one?
No he was the horrid common one who had thinning orange hair
Ah the world of weird dreams lives on...glad i'm not the only one, although mine lack sex for some reason
one time after a surgery they put me on some strong stuff and i dreamed about platoon the movie. at first i thought it was real and i was in it and scared shitless, but then i became aware that it was a dream but for some reason i couldn't wake up and i thought that if i got killed, i'd die for real. when i finally woke up i had problems going to sleep for a few days after that. now i'm very careful about taking pain medicine and didn't even take it after my C-section. that is the reason i never took a job where i'd be shot at on a regular basis. that dream cured me of any hero thoughts.
jilly
Post a Comment