Wednesday, 29 October 2008

yesterday

I went to look at wardrobes in Ikea with Ronald, its was a close run thing but I did manage to stop him buying the lemon velour lounging suit, just because he now looks like a shadow of his former self doesn't mean he can go in for bad taste cross dressing. I have such great friends I am moving on the 7th and my friends Diane and steve have already hired a van organised what is happening and told me.They have also hired a carpet cleaner to coincide with the weekend i move out and suggested that I borrow it after them as it will " only be sitting in our house doing nothing once we've finished our carpets and we have it for the whole weekend" The lovely Ronald has also offered his services but I declined them , he's coming down to help me move though which is nice.
newcatle won last night which rather ruined my piss taking of ron but you cant have everything. I am hoping to get my new BB account set up before I move properly so I wont be without it for long.Anyway I'd like to thank all the people who have kept me going over the last couple of months when i was quite literally not waving but drowning, they know who they are are and I hope that I will be as good a mate to them as they have been to me over the past nightmare couple of months, should they ever need it

8 comments:

Gail said...

I'm so glad things are looking better for you. Since Dennis and I can't be there to help, I'm so glad you have some wonderful friends to help you. You know we'd be there if we could. And we'll need pictures of the new digs and friends when you get moved.

Anonymous said...

glad things are looking up al, btw you would never have been homeless, u could have stayed here till you had summat if it had come to that, just cos u think ur too posh for manchester doesnt mean id have left you out in the cold, mandy xx

Jilly said...

it sounds as if moving will be almost stressless. i fucking hate moving and hope to never have to do it again, but that wish seems doubtful. good luck with carpet cleaning. i had some people in to do mine and 5 days later, they looked the same as before, so i don't think the homeowners will get to lavish in clean rugs for long.

jilly

vq said...

Great news!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

I only wish it could have been as good for you as it was for me.

mrs robinson said...

If you dont need the carpet cleaner can i borrow it? mine seems to spend more time in other peoples houses than in mine :-\

mavis sidebottom said...

I do need it I have to get the carpets cleaned before I had the house back its part of the cnjtract because of Basil

Jo said...

will you be having a chandelier in your new house ?