Tuesday, 14 July 2009

could

someone tell me what the point to it all is cos from where I am sitting there doesn't seem to be one

10 comments:

Bert Bananas said...

If you'd paid attention during Atheist class, you'd know that Life on Earth is God's Video Game that He lost interest in when puberty snuck up on Him and smacked in the groinal area. This is the real meaning of being made in His image...

And yes, I know that for an Atheist to believe in God's video game is a stretch, but it's what humans do best, make something out of nothing.

mavis sidebottom said...

cheers bert I appear to be playing frogger

emma said...

The point is to keep your colon clean.

Brenda said...

there is no point. that's where everyone gets it wrong.

Brenda said...

on a serious note....follow the advice of Christian Fürchtegott Gellert (1715 ~ 1769) who wrote, "Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die."

Bert Bananas said...

"...come to die." That's certainly giving it one's all, and I hope it's the way I check out, just like Nelson Rockerfeller. It's good to be a Republican.

Gail said...

The point of it all is to wear them down and then outlive 'em.

Brenda said...

my my.. that is quite a sexy pic you have for your profile.

mavis sidebottom said...

the nun was 18 months old,I dont think thats particularly sexy I had a hangover

UrbanStarGazer said...

The point is that . . . it's better than the alternative.