Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
According to Amazon, you have to read "Shark Infested Waters" next.Maybe there are those here in America who understand the notion of West End Musicals, but I am not one of them. Are there pictures?
I used to love her in surgical spirits.
the books dead funny but youd not like it no one gets killed horribly in gory detail
I skip through the graphic visceral bits, im finding in my advancing years I cant stomach a full blown description of a rotting corpse.
Jessie, my wife feels the same way, but manages to stay married to me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
According to Amazon, you have to read "Shark Infested Waters" next.
Maybe there are those here in America who understand the notion of West End Musicals, but I am not one of them. Are there pictures?
I used to love her in surgical spirits.
the books dead funny but youd not like it no one gets killed horribly in gory detail
I skip through the graphic visceral bits, im finding in my advancing years I cant stomach a full blown description of a rotting corpse.
Jessie, my wife feels the same way, but manages to stay married to me.
Post a Comment