Wednesday, 22 July 2009

this is

my blog and I write what io want on it , I also write what i want on my face book if you dislike either dont fucking read it

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Alex!

Gail said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

surely a supper will put this all right?

emma said...

Well, I happen to like the fucking stuff you write in your fucking blog and I'll fucking read it and occasionally make a fucking comment too

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

I fucking like the things you write on fucking facebook as well darlin!

Jenny Robin said...

What's your name so I can friend you on Facebook?

Anonymous said...

one more supper comment ron and tyou are buying me a chinese

mavis sidebottom said...

jenny you can play spt me on orbies friends list if you can work out who I am you can add me ;)

schell said...

Someone doesn't like what you write on your blog/facebook? I can't imagine who. I love your posts!

Bert Bananas said...

I'm only here for the cleavage.

Anonymous said...

there is no cleavage move along

emma said...

"What's your name so I can friend you on Facebook?"

I think Mems is "Fucking Facebook Fiend"

mavis sidebottom said...

My facebook is under my aol email address basils facebook is under my msn addy

Anonymous said...

Well I am fed up with your posts on facebook and your blog. I only friended you because I thought you were having crazy stranger sex on stairways while dressed as Smurfs and posting all about it. Instead I get to find out that you're just as boring as I am.

Anonymous said...

I still have that its on my special blog that only real friends can read ;)

UrbanStarGazer said...

Ummm . . . okay.

doreenmary said...

who's giving you a hard time?