Wednesday, 8 October 2008




This is the radio2 record of the week and I quite like it. This morning has been amusing every morning I meet my friend Diane and we walk the dogs together, My next door neighbour has a collie who always tries to attack Basil as soon as he sees him and the bloke looks at me as if it's all my fault and I have no right to pollute the street upon which his dog walks. I thought it was just me that felt like this but it turns out its nearly the entire estate, but thats by the by. Anyone who knows me in real life knows I am totally non confrontational and will literally walk miles to avoid an argument unless its with someone I know very well.Anyway The collie mafia were out on strength this morning so after going round the field I raced back home hoping to get into the street and house before the geordie bloke with the collies started his morning chat with beryl next door but one. I left Diane and ben at the end of the road and was in the house and safe. Diane continued round to her house and I put the kettle on ( 64p that costs apparently) found I had no coffee and went off to lidls to get some on the way there I passed the collie mafia only to hear him complaining about how his dog had been attacked by an out of control GSD . went home to a call from diane saying ben had run accrooss the road to say Hi to the collie and the bloke had reacted like it was a full on attck so she had a slanging match with him. so now I cant leave the house at all without checking who is where

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collie mafias are annoying in the extreme! It's not like collies even make good house pets, they get very vicious if not kept stimulated, and when they meet up with other collies they are very aggressive and act like a pack.

Anonymous said...

putting the ketle on costs 64p, are u sure??? the thieving robbing electricity bastards if thats right

Anonymous said...

dont ask me thats what jan told me but she owns a collie so I am not sure

Anonymous said...

Mrs Robinson I think you are getting mixed up with collies and wolves. Moreover its 63p to boil the average kettle.

Anonymous said...

Im sure she said 64 p yesterday

Anonymous said...

I have spoken to my collie and she says if you don't retract your comments I have to bite your nose off.

Anonymous said...

I meet at least 2 collies a day and havent met a bad one yet...but dont get me started on weinmaraners.

mavis sidebottom said...

all the collies round here are nasty and even bitch troll admits her collies a fucking cyclepath

Anonymous said...

Don't all collies return home from Scotland to Yorkshire?

Anonymous said...

only the welsh ones

Jilly said...

i don't know any collies but there general rule here is that when pitt bulls move into an area, it's time to move out.

do you think he'd know it was you if you left some dogpoop in his door step?

jilly