Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
see, i told you so. :)
Spidey said... wow. orbie never hardly ever swears! those bastards. something good is coming your way. i can feel it. and i am fucking psychic.30 September 2008 23:30
LOl you are indeed the Dionne warwick of the shelf ;)
Wonderful news :)
Yippee! Toes AND fingers crossed.
What has happened to make things be looking up, i am a bit slow and seem to have missed summat, but anyway whatever the feck it is im glad for you al.
Well shit if swearing will helpFuckin A :) I will swear all the fuck you want!
I will not only cross my fingers, but my legs and eyes too!
my fingers are crossed. can i uncross my legs? my libido is making a welcome return.
of course you may
i will cross my legs for you sue. my libido is awol.
emma cheated, she only crossed her legs because she has to pee.jilly
thank you very much spidey. i always knew you were lovely, unlike that nasty blu person.
lol Jilly . . . I'm getting at the age when I have to pee all the time!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
see, i told you so. :)
Spidey said...
wow. orbie never hardly ever swears!
those bastards. something good is coming your way. i can feel it. and i am fucking psychic.
30 September 2008 23:30
LOl you are indeed the Dionne warwick of the shelf ;)
Wonderful news :)
Yippee! Toes AND fingers crossed.
What has happened to make things be looking up, i am a bit slow and seem to have missed summat, but anyway whatever the feck it is im glad for you al.
Well shit if swearing will help
Fuckin A :) I will swear all the fuck you want!
I will not only cross my fingers, but my legs and eyes too!
my fingers are crossed. can i uncross my legs? my libido is making a welcome return.
of course you may
i will cross my legs for you sue. my libido is awol.
emma cheated, she only crossed her legs because she has to pee.
jilly
thank you very much spidey. i always knew you were lovely, unlike that nasty blu person.
lol Jilly . . . I'm getting at the age when I have to pee all the time!
Post a Comment