Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New year

Today is the second anniversary of me breaking my ankle and my husband fucking off

14 comments:

Brenda said...

thanks for reminding me about that hairy toe.

Jessie said...

god you kept those two things quiet!

Anonymous said...

you know me I don't like to mention it

Jessie said...

whats your plans for this year then?

mavis sidebottom said...

I thought Id just give this year a complete miss and wake up in 2010

Jessie said...

come on it cant be any worse than the last two years!

Anonymous said...

hahaha kukri... i get it now... better late than never...

Clank Napper said...

I got used to seeing that hairy toe.

mrs robinson said...

you need gin and sex, that might cheer you up :-)

UrbanStarGazer said...

That toe was disgusting but, it seems much longer ago than 2 years. Probably because of what I've had to do to mend my wounded psyche and recover from it.

Anonymous said...

I think you are probably right mrs R

Brenda said...

gin fixes everything.

Anonymous said...

That does seem like more than 2 years ago!

mavis sidebottom said...

Could I just point out that they are the toes I was born with and I actually use my feet for walking since I dont drive so my feet have probably done considerably more milage than any of you drivers and they show it.