Thursday, 29 January 2009
I was grumpy this morning
It was one of those days where it never really gets light just stays all day in the twilight zone then gets dark again I must say the nights are drawing out though now the kids have actually seen the house on a weekday in the daylight . My shower has been fixed but it still doesn't drain properly, for the first few minutes it's a bit like the foot bath that they make you walk through to stop you getting other peoples verrucas at the public swimming baths ( speaking of verucas didn't she do well winning CBB bet john lesley had her on redial voting for her to stay in ;) ) Anyway it was suggested today by someone that I put caustic soda down it, who knew that caustic soda was such an exciting topic of conversation I'll be reliving that one over again in the boring minutes of the next few weeks you can bet on it .Anyway I perked up about lunchtime when I realised that beige really does go well on magnolia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I'm that bored I can't be arsed commenting on your blog.
thank god for that I never read your comments anway
it took me years to realize that people refer to magnolia as white. where i live, magnolias are a pretty dark pink that fades to light pink.
do you have draino there? when i lived in an apartment, i found a bottle of draino once a month did wonders for my shower, and since i was a renter, i didn't care if it eventually ate the pipes.
now that i own the house and am respponsible for long-term care, my guy puts bakingsoda and boiling water and i think vinegar down there once a month and it works well.
jilly
magnolia here is a sort of beige
Get Ron round to take the side of the bath off then remove the fittings where no doubt he will find about 6 years worth of hairs clogging up your outflow. Sorted.
the very nerve, saying you've got six years worth of hair clogging your outflow! Your last reaming can't have been that long ago, eh, what? Jolly good. Carry on. Pip Pip.
Id like to point out its the showerr and its only been working for a week and I was informed it needs caustic soda cos it works on the person in questions shower then I got a lecture on how to do it , if Only I owned a bucket
the house isn't 6 months old Im suspecting if it has 6 years hair to be sorted theres a problem
Killit bang powder works too, i've unblocked sinks and toilets with it. That wasn't a misspelling btw, i buy the pound shops cheap version and it unblocks just as well as the bloody expensive stuff.
Make a long hook out of a wire coat hanger and twiddle that down the plughole then whazz some smart price bleach down if it was good enough for Mr Trebus, then its good enough for you.
thank you carmen
I took my bath panel off and popped a brick under the pipe to make it on more of a slant then whacked a bottle of nettos sink 'n' drain unblocker down it.
Yes but you are butch, Alex is a laydee.
could I just point out its not the fuckign bath it's the fucking shower which is in the ensuite in my bedroom and built in and has no fucking side panel
Post a Comment