Thursday, 15 January 2009

Weird


I went and got my hair cut today because it has been driving me mad and while I was sitting there I watched my face morph into various members of my family. I could see my mother and my brother peter then two of my own children then my cousin Joanne then back to my mother it was like a weird version of the Godley and Creme video for Cry. My hair is dead straight and no matter how I have it cut it looks the same I look at my photos now and I cant get over how old I look. its a bit like being fat having been very thin I look at spaces that my whiskers should tell me I ahve no hope of getting through but somewhere in my brain theres a spot that says you can make it , needless to say I can't.My internet connection is still totally shite but fortunately Bt are now able to connect me so I am hoping that 3 will let me out of my contract on the grounds that I cant stay connected and speeds are dire or at least drop me down from the 15gb to 1gb cos I cant use 15gbs in a month I took me 6 days to download one album.yesterday I had a bout of labrynthistis and I bless the doctor who over prescribed the tablets I need on the grounds that I would have them at home when it reoccured theres not a lot of joy in waking up and thinking you ahve to cling onto the bed or you might fall off.Its dark today almost like twilight I was going to get my eyebrows waxed but after trying 4 different places I gave up there appears to be a black hole into which all Darlingtons beuticians have vanished none had turned up for work very strange I shall have to carry on looking like dennis healy until I get back. Tomorrow My shower is finally being fixed there are epople who are excited about this I am not one of them id rather have a bath

6 comments:

mrs robinson said...

It was very dark today yes

Jessie said...

I had my car lights on all day it was dark.

Im very jealous of your lovely silky shiney sheeney hair.

Gail said...

Never fear-I've seen my mother looking back at me from the mirror for several years now.

It's so hard to find a new hairdresser-I just want one who can give me a decent haircut.

Beanns37 said...

I like your hair, it's very cute and you don't look fat at all, you daft cow :)

schell said...

I like the new do. And, you have killer cleavage!

mavis sidebottom said...

I took that photo so you couldn;t see my tits as it excites T too much